Based on a published article by the BLS, Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY are experiencing high growth, with jobs in this business sector up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will communicate with consumers on a regular basis on behalf of the employer they are working for, with the average wage in the US around 31K yearly.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any company that interacts with people will require a customer service department. Even though there are plenty of different industries in which you can find work as a customer service representative, the job description can be normally be summed up as follows, assisting new customers by answering product or service related questions, providing details about other products or services, as well as working to resolve any problems customers may have.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be interacting with consumers regularly and you will have a number of responsibilities. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Access and update customer account details with the right information
- Take ownership of customer issues by handling issues, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Help with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company data
- Be an ambassador for your company
- Report to the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service sector you are employed in, the requirement to be adaptable and rise above challenges will be part of a vast number of skills you should have including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Wind River, WY
The Customer Service Manager will be in charge of the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be expected to train and motivate your staff, to provide professional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for reporting and statistical analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s image within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Wind River, WY
You may review the map below for businesses that can offer customer service jobs in Wind River, WY