Based on a published article by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY are booming, with jobs in this industry up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will communicate with customers on a day to day basis on behalf of the company they are represent, with the average wage in the US at about 31K yearly.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any company that works with clients will need a customer service department. Even though there are plenty of different sectors in which you can obtain work as a customer service representative, the job description can be normally be summed up as follows, working with new customers by answering product or service related questions, providing details about other products or services, as well as working to resolve any problems customers may face.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you normally will be communicating with customers regularly and you will have a number of roles. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Access and update customer records with the right information
- Take ownership of customer issues by handling issues, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Provide assistance with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company information
- Be a representative for your company
- Liaise with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service industry you have gained employment in, the ability to be adaptable and cope with challenges will be part of a number of skills you should posses including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Wind River, WY
The Customer Service Manager will have the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be required to train and lead your staff, to provide exceptional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for reporting and statistical analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s image within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Wind River, WY
You may search the map below for businesses that can offer customer service jobs in Wind River, WY