According to a recently published report by the BLS, Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY are increasing at a faster rate, with jobs in this sector up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will interact with consumers on a daily basis on behalf of the company they are contracted by, with the average wage in the US around 31K per annum.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any organization that works with people will certainly need a customer service department. Although there are plenty of different industries in which you can land work as a customer service representative, the job description can be quite often be summed up as follows, helping new customers by answering product or service related questions, providing information about other products or services, as well as working to resolve any problems customers may face.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be working with consumers daily and you will have a number of duties. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Keep track of and update customer details with the correct information
- Be responsible for customer issues by handling complaints, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Provide assistance with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company information
- Be an ambassador for your company
- Work with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service industry you are employed in, the ability to be adaptable and handle challenges will be part of a number of skills you should have including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Wind River, WY
The Customer Service Manager will have the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be employed to train and motivate your staff, to provide exemplary customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for reporting and customer relations analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s profile within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Wind River, WY
You may search the map below for organizations that can offer customer service jobs in Wind River, WY