Based upon a recently published article by the BLS, Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY are experiencing high growth, with jobs in this sector up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will communicate with consumers on a daily basis on behalf of the organisation they are represent, with the average salary in the US normally around 31K per annum.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any business that interacts with people will require a customer service department. Even though there are many different fields in which you can get work as a customer service representative, the job description can be normally be summed up as follows, assisting new customers by answering product or service related queries, providing details about other products or services, as well as working to resolve any problems customers may face.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be interacting with people regularly and you will have a number of responsibilities. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Access and update customer details with accurate information
- Be responsible for customer issues by handling complaints, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Provide assistance with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company data
- Be an ambassador for your company
- Liaise with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service field you are employed in, the ability to be adaptable and cope with challenges will be part of a wide range of skills you should claim including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Wind River, WY
The Customer Service Manager will assume the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be expected to train and motivate your staff, to provide professional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for presenting reports and customer relations analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s profile within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Wind River, WY
You may view the map below for companies that can offer customer service jobs in Wind River, WY