Based on a recently published article by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY are increasing rapidly, with jobs in this sector up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will work with members of the public on a daily basis on behalf of the company they are working for, with the average salary in the US usually around 31K per year.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any service that works with people will need a customer service department. While there are many different fields in which you can land work as a customer service representative, the job description can be normally be summed up as follows, helping new customers by answering product or service related queries, providing information about other products or services, as well as fixing any issues customers may face.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you usually will be interacting with consumers regularly and you will have a number of duties. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Access and update customer account details with accurate information
- Be responsible for customer issues by handling issues, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Provide assistance with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company information
- Be a representative for your company
- Report to the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service industry you are working in, the requirement to be adaptable and cope with challenges will be part of a wide range of skills you should have including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Wind River, WY
The Customer Service Manager will be in charge of the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be employed to train and lead your staff, to provide exemplary customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for compiling reports and data analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s standards within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Wind River, WY
You may review the map below for businesses that can offer customer service jobs in Wind River, WY