Based on a recent article by the BLS, Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY are increasing rapidly, with jobs in this business sector up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will work with members of the public on a daily basis on behalf of the company they are employed by, with the average salary in the US normally about 31K yearly.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any service that works with clients will require a customer service department. Although there are all kinds of different industries in which you can obtain work as a customer service representative, the job description can be normally be summed up as follows, working with new customers by answering product or service related questions, providing details about other products or services, as well as fixing any issues customers may encounter.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you usually will be working with customers on a day to basis and you will have a number of duties. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Keep track of and update customer account details with the right information
- Be responsible for customer issues by handling complaints, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Assist with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company details
- Be a representative for your company
- Liaise with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service sector you are employed in, the ability to be adaptable and rise above challenges will be part of a number of skills you should have including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Wind River, WY
The Customer Service Manager will be in charge of the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be employed to train and encourage your staff, to provide professional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for compiling reports and statistical analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s profile within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Wind River, WY
You may view the map below for businesses that can offer customer service jobs in Wind River, WY