According to a earlier report by the BLS, Customer Service Jobs in Sheridan, WY are increasing rapidly, with jobs in this sector up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will deal with members of the public on a day to day basis on behalf of the organisation they are employed by, with the average rate of pay in the US at about 31K yearly.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Sheridan, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any service that interacts with people will need a customer service department. Even though there are a lot of different sectors in which you can obtain work as a customer service representative, the job description can be generally be summed up as follows, helping new customers by answering product or service related questions, providing information about other products or services, as well as resolving any issues customers may have.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be communicating with consumers on a day to basis and you will have a number of duties. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Keep track of and update customer account details with the right information
- Take ownership of customer issues by handling complaints, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Help with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company information
- Be a representative for your company
- Report to the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service industry you are working in, the requirement to be adaptable and cope with challenges will be part of a number of skills you should claim including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Sheridan, WY
The Customer Service Manager will be in charge of the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be expected to train and encourage your staff, to provide exemplary customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for reporting and customer relations analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s image within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Sheridan, WY
You may view the map below for businesses that can offer customer service jobs in Sheridan, WY