Based upon a recent article by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Sheridan, WY are experiencing high growth, with jobs in this field up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will interact with clients on a day to day basis on behalf of the organisation they are contracted by, with the average wage in the US normally around 31K per year.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Sheridan, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any business that deals with people will certainly need a customer service department. Although there are plenty of different industries in which you can obtain work as a customer service representative, the job description can be usually be summed up as follows, working with new customers by answering product or service related questions, providing information about other products or services, as well as working to resolve any complaints customers may have.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be interacting with people daily and you will have a number of responsibilities. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Access and update customer records with accurate information
- Be responsible for customer issues by handling problems, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Assist with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company information
- Be an ambassador for your company
- Liaise with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service field you are working in, the ability to be adaptable and rise above challenges will be part of a wide range of skills you should have including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Sheridan, WY
The Customer Service Manager will assume the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be expected to train and lead your staff, to provide exemplary customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for compiling reports and statistical analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s standards within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Sheridan, WY
You may search the map below for companies that can offer customer service jobs in Sheridan, WY