According to a recent article by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Sheridan, WY are increasing rapidly, with jobs in this sector up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will work with members of the public on a day to day basis on behalf of the company they are contracted by, with the average rate of pay in the US normally about 31K per annum.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Sheridan, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any company that works with clients will certainly need a customer service department. Although there are plenty of different industries in which you can find work as a customer service representative, the job description can be quite often be summed up as follows, working with new customers by answering product or service related questions, providing information about other products or services, as well as resolving any issues customers may encounter.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you normally will be working with consumers regularly and you will have a number of responsibilities. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Keep track of and update customer account details with the correct information
- Be responsible for customer issues by handling complaints, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Help with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company details
- Be a representative for your company
- Work with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service industry you are employed in, the ability to be adaptable and rise above challenges will be part of a number of skills you should posses including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Sheridan, WY
The Customer Service Manager will be in charge of the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be expected to train and encourage your staff, to provide exemplary customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for compiling reports and statistical analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s standards within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Sheridan, WY
You may review the map below for organizations that can offer customer service jobs in Sheridan, WY