Based upon a earlier report by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Sheridan, WY are increasing at a faster rate, with jobs in this industry up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will interact with customers on a day to day basis on behalf of the company they are represent, with the average rate of pay in the US normally about 31K per annum.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Sheridan, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any business that works with customers will require a customer service department. Even though there are a lot of different fields in which you can find work as a customer service representative, the job description can be generally be summed up as follows, helping new customers by answering product or service related questions, providing information about other products or services, as well as working to resolve any issues customers may encounter.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be interacting with customers regularly and you will have a number of duties. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Access and update customer details with accurate information
- Be responsible for customer issues by handling problems, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Provide assistance with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company data
- Be a representative for your company
- Report to the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service sector you are working in, the need to be adaptable and handle challenges will be part of an array of skills you should posses including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Sheridan, WY
The Customer Service Manager will have the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be expected to train and encourage your staff, to provide exemplary customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for compiling reports and data analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s standards within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Sheridan, WY
You may take a look at the map below for businesses that can offer customer service jobs in Sheridan, WY