Based on a recently published report by the BLS, Customer Service Jobs in Sheridan, WY are experiencing high growth, with jobs in this area up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will interact with consumers on a daily basis on behalf of the company they are represent, with the average salary in the US normally about 31K per annum.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Sheridan, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any business that works with customers will need a customer service department. While there are a lot of different fields in which you can obtain work as a customer service representative, the job description can be usually be summed up as follows, helping new customers by answering product or service related queries, providing information about other products or services, as well as resolving any complaints customers may have.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be interacting with people daily and you will have a number of roles. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Keep track of and update customer details with the right information
- Address customer issues by handling problems, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Provide assistance with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company data
- Be a representative for your company
- Report to the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service sector you are working in, the requirement to be adaptable and overcome challenges will be part of a vast number of skills you should posses including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Sheridan, WY
The Customer Service Manager will be in charge of the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be required to train and encourage your staff, to provide exceptional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for compiling reports and statistical analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s standards within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Sheridan, WY
You may search the map below for organizations that can offer customer service jobs in Sheridan, WY