Based on a earlier report by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Sheridan, WY are booming, with jobs in this industry up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will work with clients on a regular basis on behalf of the company they are represent, with the average wage in the US at about 31K per year.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Sheridan, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any organization that deals with customers will need a customer service department. Although there are all kinds of different fields in which you can get work as a customer service representative, the job description can be usually be summed up as follows, assisting new customers by answering product or service related questions, providing details about other products or services, as well as fixing any complaints customers may encounter.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be communicating with consumers regularly and you will have a number of responsibilities. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Keep track of and update customer records with the right information
- Address customer issues by handling complaints, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Help with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company information
- Be an ambassador for your company
- Report to the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service industry you are employed in, the need to be adaptable and handle challenges will be part of a wide range of skills you should have including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Sheridan, WY
The Customer Service Manager will assume the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be required to train and lead your staff, to provide professional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for compiling reports and data analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s image within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Sheridan, WY
You may take a look at the map below for businesses that can offer customer service jobs in Sheridan, WY