According to a recent article by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Rock Springs, WY are increasing at a faster rate, with jobs in this industry up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will deal with clients on a daily basis on behalf of the employer they are employed by, with the average salary in the US normally around 31K yearly.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Rock Springs, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any business that interacts with clients will require a customer service department. While there are plenty of different industries in which you can obtain work as a customer service representative, the job description can be quite often be summed up as follows, helping new customers by answering product or service related queries, providing information about other products or services, as well as working to resolve any problems customers may encounter.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be working with consumers regularly and you will have a number of duties. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Maintain and update customer details with the correct information
- Be responsible for customer issues by handling issues, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Help with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company details
- Be a representative for your company
- Work with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service industry you have gained employment in, the requirement to be adaptable and overcome challenges will be part of a vast number of skills you should have including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Rock Springs, WY
The Customer Service Manager will be in charge of the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be expected to train and motivate your staff, to provide professional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for reporting and customer relations analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s profile within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Rock Springs, WY
You may review the map below for organizations that can offer customer service jobs in Rock Springs, WY