Based upon a earlier report by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Rock Springs, WY are booming, with jobs in this area up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will deal with members of the public on a daily basis on behalf of the employer they are working for, with the average wage in the US around 31K yearly.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Rock Springs, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any company that interacts with people will require a customer service department. While there are plenty of different fields in which you can get work as a customer service representative, the job description can be usually be summed up as follows, assisting new customers by answering product or service related questions, providing details about other products or services, as well as resolving any complaints customers may face.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you normally will be interacting with people on a day to basis and you will have a number of duties. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Maintain and update customer account details with accurate information
- Take ownership of customer issues by handling problems, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Help with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company information
- Be a representative for your company
- Work with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service industry you are employed in, the requirement to be adaptable and handle challenges will be part of a wide range of skills you should have including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Rock Springs, WY
The Customer Service Manager will have the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be expected to train and lead your staff, to provide professional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for compiling reports and data analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s profile within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Rock Springs, WY
You may view the map below for companies that can offer customer service jobs in Rock Springs, WY