Based upon a recent article by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Rock Springs, WY are growing quicker than average, with jobs in this area up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will interact with members of the public on a daily basis on behalf of the employer they are represent, with the average wage in the US normally about 31K yearly.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Rock Springs, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any organization that works with people will certainly need a customer service department. While there are many different sectors in which you can find work as a customer service representative, the job description can be quite often be summed up as follows, working with new customers by answering product or service related queries, providing details about other products or services, as well as resolving any problems customers may face.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be communicating with consumers on a day to basis and you will have a number of duties. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Access and update customer records with the correct information
- Address customer issues by handling complaints, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Assist with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company details
- Be a representative for your company
- Report to the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service industry you are employed in, the ability to be adaptable and overcome challenges will be part of an array of skills you should claim including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Rock Springs, WY
The Customer Service Manager will have the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be employed to train and encourage your staff, to provide exemplary customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for compiling reports and statistical analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s profile within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Rock Springs, WY
You may search the map below for businesses that can offer customer service jobs in Rock Springs, WY