Based upon a published article by the BLS, Customer Service Jobs in Rock Springs, WY are increasing at a faster rate, with jobs in this area up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will communicate with members of the public on a regular basis on behalf of the organisation they are contracted by, with the average rate of pay in the US normally around 31K per year.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Rock Springs, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any business that deals with customers will certainly need a customer service department. Even though there are a lot of different industries in which you can land work as a customer service representative, the job description can be usually be summed up as follows, assisting new customers by answering product or service related queries, providing details about other products or services, as well as resolving any issues customers may face.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you normally will be interacting with customers daily and you will have a number of duties. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Maintain and update customer account details with the correct information
- Address customer issues by handling problems, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Help with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company details
- Be a representative for your company
- Liaise with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service field you have gained employment in, the requirement to be adaptable and overcome challenges will be part of a vast number of skills you should posses including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Rock Springs, WY
The Customer Service Manager will be in charge of the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be employed to train and lead your staff, to provide exemplary customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for reporting and statistical analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s image within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Rock Springs, WY
You may review the map below for companies that can offer customer service jobs in Rock Springs, WY