Based upon a recently published article by the BLS, Customer Service Jobs in Rock Springs, WY are booming, with jobs in this industry up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will deal with clients on a daily basis on behalf of the employer they are working for, with the average salary in the US usually around 31K yearly.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Rock Springs, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any organization that deals with clients will certainly need a customer service department. Although there are many different industries in which you can obtain work as a customer service representative, the job description can be generally be summed up as follows, working with new customers by answering product or service related queries, providing information about other products or services, as well as resolving any complaints customers may have.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you usually will be working with people regularly and you will have a number of responsibilities. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Access and update customer account details with the right information
- Take ownership of customer issues by handling problems, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Help with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company details
- Be a representative for your company
- Report to the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service sector you are working in, the requirement to be adaptable and rise above challenges will be part of an array of skills you should claim including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Rock Springs, WY
The Customer Service Manager will have the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be required to train and motivate your staff, to provide exemplary customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for presenting reports and statistical analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s profile within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Rock Springs, WY
You may take a look at the map below for companies that can offer customer service jobs in Rock Springs, WY