Based on a recent article by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Riverton, WY are increasing rapidly, with jobs in this sector up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will interact with members of the public on a daily basis on behalf of the company they are contracted by, with the average wage in the US around 31K yearly.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Riverton, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any business that interacts with clients will require a customer service department. While there are all kinds of different industries in which you can find work as a customer service representative, the job description can be normally be summed up as follows, helping new customers by answering product or service related questions, providing information about other products or services, as well as fixing any problems customers may face.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be working with customers on a day to basis and you will have a number of responsibilities. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Keep track of and update customer details with accurate information
- Address customer issues by handling problems, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Provide assistance with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company information
- Be an ambassador for your company
- Work with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service industry you are employed in, the ability to be adaptable and cope with challenges will be part of a wide range of skills you should posses including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Riverton, WY
The Customer Service Manager will assume the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be required to train and motivate your staff, to provide exemplary customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for reporting and statistical analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s image within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Riverton, WY
You may view the map below for companies that can offer customer service jobs in Riverton, WY