Based on a earlier report by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Riverton, WY are experiencing high growth, with jobs in this area up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will work with customers on a daily basis on behalf of the employer they are employed by, with the average rate of pay in the US at about 31K per year.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Riverton, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any service that interacts with customers will need a customer service department. Although there are a lot of different fields in which you can obtain work as a customer service representative, the job description can be quite often be summed up as follows, helping new customers by answering product or service related questions, providing information about other products or services, as well as resolving any problems customers may face.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be interacting with consumers regularly and you will have a number of roles. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Access and update customer details with the right information
- Address customer issues by handling issues, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Assist with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company data
- Be a representative for your company
- Work with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service sector you are working in, the ability to be adaptable and rise above challenges will be part of an array of skills you should have including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Riverton, WY
The Customer Service Manager will assume the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be required to train and lead your staff, to provide exemplary customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for reporting and data analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s standards within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Riverton, WY
You may view the map below for businesses that can offer customer service jobs in Riverton, WY