Based upon a recent article by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Riverton, WY are booming, with jobs in this business sector up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will interact with clients on a day to day basis on behalf of the employer they are working for, with the average wage in the US usually around 31K per year.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Riverton, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any company that deals with customers will certainly need a customer service department. Although there are all kinds of different industries in which you can get work as a customer service representative, the job description can be usually be summed up as follows, assisting new customers by answering product or service related queries, providing details about other products or services, as well as working to resolve any complaints customers may have.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be interacting with people regularly and you will have a number of duties. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Access and update customer records with the correct information
- Address customer issues by handling problems, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Provide assistance with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company details
- Be an ambassador for your company
- Report to the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service sector you have gained employment in, the need to be adaptable and handle challenges will be part of a wide range of skills you should have including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Riverton, WY
The Customer Service Manager will have the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be required to train and encourage your staff, to provide exceptional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for reporting and statistical analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s standards within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Riverton, WY
You may take a look at the map below for organizations that can offer customer service jobs in Riverton, WY