Based on a recently published article by the BLS, Customer Service Jobs in Riverton, WY are increasing rapidly, with jobs in this field up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will interact with clients on a regular basis on behalf of the company they are working for, with the average wage in the US normally about 31K per year.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Riverton, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any business that works with customers will require a customer service department. While there are many different fields in which you can obtain work as a customer service representative, the job description can be usually be summed up as follows, working with new customers by answering product or service related queries, providing information about other products or services, as well as fixing any problems customers may encounter.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you usually will be interacting with people on a day to basis and you will have a number of roles. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Access and update customer account details with the correct information
- Take ownership of customer issues by handling complaints, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Provide assistance with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company information
- Be an ambassador for your company
- Liaise with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service sector you are employed in, the requirement to be adaptable and cope with challenges will be part of a vast number of skills you should posses including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Riverton, WY
The Customer Service Manager will have the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be expected to train and motivate your staff, to provide exceptional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for compiling reports and customer relations analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s image within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Riverton, WY
You may view the map below for businesses that can offer customer service jobs in Riverton, WY