Based upon a recently published article by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Riverton, WY are increasing rapidly, with jobs in this industry up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will work with consumers on a regular basis on behalf of the company they are employed by, with the average rate of pay in the US normally about 31K yearly.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Riverton, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any company that deals with people will certainly need a customer service department. While there are many different fields in which you can find work as a customer service representative, the job description can be usually be summed up as follows, assisting new customers by answering product or service related queries, providing information about other products or services, as well as working to resolve any complaints customers may face.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be interacting with people daily and you will have a number of roles. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Access and update customer details with the right information
- Be responsible for customer issues by handling complaints, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Assist with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company information
- Be a representative for your company
- Liaise with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service sector you are working in, the need to be adaptable and rise above challenges will be part of a vast number of skills you should claim including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Riverton, WY
The Customer Service Manager will have the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be required to train and encourage your staff, to provide exemplary customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for compiling reports and customer relations analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s profile within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Riverton, WY
You may search the map below for organizations that can offer customer service jobs in Riverton, WY