Based upon a recently published report by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Rawlins, WY are increasing rapidly, with jobs in this industry up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will interact with customers on a daily basis on behalf of the organisation they are employed by, with the average salary in the US at about 31K yearly.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Rawlins, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any service that deals with people will need a customer service department. Although there are many different industries in which you can get work as a customer service representative, the job description can be quite often be summed up as follows, assisting new customers by answering product or service related queries, providing information about other products or services, as well as resolving any complaints customers may encounter.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you normally will be interacting with consumers regularly and you will have a number of roles. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Keep track of and update customer records with the correct information
- Address customer issues by handling problems, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Help with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company data
- Be a representative for your company
- Work with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service sector you are working in, the requirement to be adaptable and handle challenges will be part of an array of skills you should posses including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Rawlins, WY
The Customer Service Manager will be in charge of the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be employed to train and lead your staff, to provide professional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for presenting reports and statistical analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s image within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Rawlins, WY
You may search the map below for organizations that can offer customer service jobs in Rawlins, WY