Based on a recently published article by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Rawlins, WY are increasing rapidly, with jobs in this field up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will deal with clients on a day to day basis on behalf of the employer they are represent, with the average wage in the US around 31K per annum.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Rawlins, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any company that interacts with clients will certainly need a customer service department. Although there are many different fields in which you can find work as a customer service representative, the job description can be usually be summed up as follows, working with new customers by answering product or service related questions, providing details about other products or services, as well as working to resolve any issues customers may face.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be interacting with consumers on a day to basis and you will have a number of duties. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Keep track of and update customer account details with accurate information
- Take ownership of customer issues by handling issues, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Help with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company data
- Be a representative for your company
- Liaise with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service field you are working in, the requirement to be adaptable and cope with challenges will be part of a vast number of skills you should posses including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Rawlins, WY
The Customer Service Manager will assume the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be required to train and motivate your staff, to provide exemplary customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for compiling reports and statistical analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s profile within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Rawlins, WY
You may review the map below for businesses that can offer customer service jobs in Rawlins, WY