Based upon a recently published report by the BLS, Customer Service Jobs in Rawlins, WY are experiencing high growth, with jobs in this industry up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will deal with clients on a daily basis on behalf of the organisation they are working for, with the average rate of pay in the US at about 31K per annum.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Rawlins, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any business that deals with customers will require a customer service department. While there are many different fields in which you can obtain work as a customer service representative, the job description can be quite often be summed up as follows, working with new customers by answering product or service related queries, providing details about other products or services, as well as fixing any complaints customers may encounter.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be communicating with consumers regularly and you will have a number of roles. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Keep track of and update customer details with the correct information
- Be responsible for customer issues by handling problems, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Help with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company details
- Be an ambassador for your company
- Work with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service field you have gained employment in, the need to be adaptable and overcome challenges will be part of a wide range of skills you should claim including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Rawlins, WY
The Customer Service Manager will assume the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be required to train and motivate your staff, to provide exceptional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for presenting reports and customer relations analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s profile within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Rawlins, WY
You may take a look at the map below for organizations that can offer customer service jobs in Rawlins, WY