Based on a recently published report by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Rawlins, WY are increasing rapidly, with jobs in this sector up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will work with customers on a regular basis on behalf of the company they are employed by, with the average rate of pay in the US around 31K per year.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Rawlins, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any service that works with clients will need a customer service department. While there are a lot of different industries in which you can get work as a customer service representative, the job description can be quite often be summed up as follows, working with new customers by answering product or service related queries, providing information about other products or services, as well as fixing any complaints customers may have.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you normally will be interacting with consumers regularly and you will have a number of roles. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Maintain and update customer account details with the correct information
- Take ownership of customer issues by handling complaints, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Help with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company details
- Be an ambassador for your company
- Report to the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service field you have gained employment in, the requirement to be adaptable and cope with challenges will be part of an array of skills you should posses including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Rawlins, WY
The Customer Service Manager will assume the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be expected to train and encourage your staff, to provide exceptional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for reporting and data analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s profile within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Rawlins, WY
You may take a look at the map below for companies that can offer customer service jobs in Rawlins, WY