Based on a recent article by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Rawlins, WY are increasing at a faster rate, with jobs in this field up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will deal with members of the public on a day to day basis on behalf of the employer they are employed by, with the average wage in the US around 31K yearly.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Rawlins, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any organization that interacts with customers will require a customer service department. Even though there are plenty of different industries in which you can obtain work as a customer service representative, the job description can be generally be summed up as follows, working with new customers by answering product or service related questions, providing information about other products or services, as well as resolving any problems customers may encounter.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be interacting with consumers daily and you will have a number of roles. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Maintain and update customer records with the right information
- Take ownership of customer issues by handling complaints, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Help with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company information
- Be a representative for your company
- Liaise with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service industry you are working in, the requirement to be adaptable and handle challenges will be part of a wide range of skills you should posses including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Rawlins, WY
The Customer Service Manager will assume the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be expected to train and encourage your staff, to provide professional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for compiling reports and customer relations analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s image within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Rawlins, WY
You may take a look at the map below for organizations that can offer customer service jobs in Rawlins, WY