Based on a recently published report by the BLS, Customer Service Jobs in Rawlins, WY are booming, with jobs in this field up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will interact with members of the public on a regular basis on behalf of the organisation they are contracted by, with the average wage in the US at about 31K yearly.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Rawlins, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any organization that deals with clients will require a customer service department. While there are all kinds of different fields in which you can land work as a customer service representative, the job description can be usually be summed up as follows, working with new customers by answering product or service related questions, providing details about other products or services, as well as fixing any problems customers may face.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be interacting with people daily and you will have a number of roles. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Keep track of and update customer records with the correct information
- Be responsible for customer issues by handling problems, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Help with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company data
- Be an ambassador for your company
- Report to the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service industry you have gained employment in, the ability to be adaptable and handle challenges will be part of a vast number of skills you should posses including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Rawlins, WY
The Customer Service Manager will assume the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be required to train and lead your staff, to provide exemplary customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for compiling reports and statistical analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s image within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Rawlins, WY
You may take a look at the map below for organizations that can offer customer service jobs in Rawlins, WY