According to a earlier report by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY are growing quicker than average, with jobs in this business sector up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will work with customers on a day to day basis on behalf of the organisation they are employed by, with the average salary in the US at about 31K per annum.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any company that works with clients will require a customer service department. Although there are all kinds of different industries in which you can land work as a customer service representative, the job description can be normally be summed up as follows, assisting new customers by answering product or service related queries, providing information about other products or services, as well as working to resolve any complaints customers may encounter.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you usually will be working with consumers daily and you will have a number of duties. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Access and update customer records with the right information
- Address customer issues by handling complaints, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Provide assistance with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company information
- Be an ambassador for your company
- Liaise with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service sector you are employed in, the need to be adaptable and rise above challenges will be part of a vast number of skills you should posses including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Wind River, WY
The Customer Service Manager will be in charge of the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be employed to train and motivate your staff, to provide professional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for presenting reports and customer relations analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s image within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Wind River, WY
You may view the map below for businesses that can offer customer service jobs in Wind River, WY