Based upon a earlier report by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY are booming, with jobs in this field up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will communicate with consumers on a daily basis on behalf of the company they are working for, with the average salary in the US at about 31K per year.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any service that deals with people will require a customer service department. While there are plenty of different sectors in which you can get work as a customer service representative, the job description can be generally be summed up as follows, working with new customers by answering product or service related questions, providing information about other products or services, as well as fixing any problems customers may encounter.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you usually will be communicating with consumers daily and you will have a number of roles. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Access and update customer details with accurate information
- Take ownership of customer issues by handling issues, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Assist with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company information
- Be a representative for your company
- Report to the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service sector you are employed in, the ability to be adaptable and handle challenges will be part of an array of skills you should have including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Wind River, WY
The Customer Service Manager will assume the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be required to train and motivate your staff, to provide exceptional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for presenting reports and customer relations analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s profile within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Wind River, WY
You may search the map below for businesses that can offer customer service jobs in Wind River, WY