Based upon a published article by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY are booming, with jobs in this field up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will deal with consumers on a regular basis on behalf of the organisation they are working for, with the average wage in the US normally around 31K per year.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any company that deals with customers will require a customer service department. Even though there are all kinds of different fields in which you can land work as a customer service representative, the job description can be normally be summed up as follows, assisting new customers by answering product or service related queries, providing details about other products or services, as well as resolving any issues customers may have.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be working with people daily and you will have a number of roles. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Keep track of and update customer records with accurate information
- Be responsible for customer issues by handling problems, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Help with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company data
- Be an ambassador for your company
- Work with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service industry you have gained employment in, the need to be adaptable and overcome challenges will be part of a wide range of skills you should claim including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Wind River, WY
The Customer Service Manager will have the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be employed to train and encourage your staff, to provide professional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for reporting and statistical analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s profile within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Wind River, WY
You may search the map below for organizations that can offer customer service jobs in Wind River, WY