Based upon a recent article by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY are experiencing high growth, with jobs in this field up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will deal with consumers on a regular basis on behalf of the company they are working for, with the average rate of pay in the US usually around 31K per year.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any organization that deals with customers will certainly need a customer service department. Although there are many different sectors in which you can land work as a customer service representative, the job description can be normally be summed up as follows, assisting new customers by answering product or service related queries, providing details about other products or services, as well as resolving any complaints customers may encounter.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you usually will be communicating with customers regularly and you will have a number of duties. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Keep track of and update customer details with the right information
- Address customer issues by handling problems, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Assist with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company details
- Be a representative for your company
- Liaise with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service industry you are working in, the ability to be adaptable and cope with challenges will be part of an array of skills you should posses including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Wind River, WY
The Customer Service Manager will assume the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be expected to train and motivate your staff, to provide professional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for presenting reports and customer relations analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s standards within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Wind River, WY
You may review the map below for organizations that can offer customer service jobs in Wind River, WY