Based on a recently published article by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY are growing quicker than average, with jobs in this area up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will deal with customers on a daily basis on behalf of the employer they are working for, with the average rate of pay in the US around 31K per year.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any company that deals with clients will certainly need a customer service department. Although there are all kinds of different industries in which you can find work as a customer service representative, the job description can be usually be summed up as follows, working with new customers by answering product or service related queries, providing details about other products or services, as well as working to resolve any issues customers may face.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you normally will be interacting with people on a day to basis and you will have a number of roles. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Maintain and update customer details with the right information
- Address customer issues by handling problems, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Provide assistance with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company data
- Be a representative for your company
- Liaise with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service sector you are working in, the ability to be adaptable and handle challenges will be part of an array of skills you should claim including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Wind River, WY
The Customer Service Manager will assume the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be expected to train and motivate your staff, to provide professional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for reporting and customer relations analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s profile within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Wind River, WY
You may review the map below for organizations that can offer customer service jobs in Wind River, WY