Based upon a recently published article by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY are increasing at a faster rate, with jobs in this sector up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will work with clients on a day to day basis on behalf of the organisation they are represent, with the average wage in the US normally about 31K per annum.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any business that interacts with clients will need a customer service department. Although there are a lot of different sectors in which you can land work as a customer service representative, the job description can be generally be summed up as follows, assisting new customers by answering product or service related questions, providing details about other products or services, as well as fixing any problems customers may have.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be working with customers regularly and you will have a number of duties. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Maintain and update customer records with the right information
- Address customer issues by handling problems, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Provide assistance with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company details
- Be a representative for your company
- Liaise with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service field you have gained employment in, the ability to be adaptable and overcome challenges will be part of an array of skills you should posses including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Wind River, WY
The Customer Service Manager will be in charge of the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be required to train and lead your staff, to provide exemplary customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for compiling reports and data analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s standards within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Wind River, WY
You may take a look at the map below for organizations that can offer customer service jobs in Wind River, WY