Based upon a recently published report by the BLS, Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY are growing quicker than average, with jobs in this industry up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will communicate with consumers on a regular basis on behalf of the employer they are working for, with the average wage in the US around 31K per annum.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any service that deals with clients will need a customer service department. Although there are plenty of different fields in which you can land work as a customer service representative, the job description can be quite often be summed up as follows, assisting new customers by answering product or service related queries, providing information about other products or services, as well as resolving any issues customers may encounter.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you usually will be interacting with customers regularly and you will have a number of roles. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Maintain and update customer details with accurate information
- Be responsible for customer issues by handling problems, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Provide assistance with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company data
- Be a representative for your company
- Report to the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service sector you have gained employment in, the ability to be adaptable and rise above challenges will be part of a wide range of skills you should have including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Wind River, WY
The Customer Service Manager will have the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be required to train and lead your staff, to provide professional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for compiling reports and statistical analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s image within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Wind River, WY
You may take a look at the map below for businesses that can offer customer service jobs in Wind River, WY