Based on a recently published report by the BLS, Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY are increasing at a faster rate, with jobs in this field up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will interact with consumers on a day to day basis on behalf of the company they are represent, with the average wage in the US usually around 31K per annum.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any organization that deals with customers will require a customer service department. Although there are plenty of different sectors in which you can find work as a customer service representative, the job description can be quite often be summed up as follows, helping new customers by answering product or service related questions, providing details about other products or services, as well as working to resolve any complaints customers may encounter.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you usually will be working with people regularly and you will have a number of responsibilities. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Keep track of and update customer details with accurate information
- Address customer issues by handling issues, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Assist with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company details
- Be a representative for your company
- Report to the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service industry you are working in, the need to be adaptable and overcome challenges will be part of a vast number of skills you should claim including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Wind River, WY
The Customer Service Manager will assume the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be required to train and encourage your staff, to provide professional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for presenting reports and data analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s image within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Wind River, WY
You may view the map below for companies that can offer customer service jobs in Wind River, WY