Based upon a recently published article by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY are increasing rapidly, with jobs in this field up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will interact with clients on a regular basis on behalf of the employer they are contracted by, with the average salary in the US normally about 31K yearly.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any company that works with customers will need a customer service department. Even though there are all kinds of different fields in which you can land work as a customer service representative, the job description can be usually be summed up as follows, helping new customers by answering product or service related queries, providing details about other products or services, as well as resolving any problems customers may face.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you normally will be interacting with consumers daily and you will have a number of responsibilities. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Access and update customer details with the correct information
- Address customer issues by handling issues, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Help with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company details
- Be an ambassador for your company
- Work with the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service industry you have gained employment in, the requirement to be adaptable and rise above challenges will be part of a vast number of skills you should have including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Wind River, WY
The Customer Service Manager will have the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be required to train and lead your staff, to provide professional customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for reporting and data analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s profile within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Wind River, WY
You may take a look at the map below for companies that can offer customer service jobs in Wind River, WY