According to a recently published article by the BLS, Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY are booming, with jobs in this industry up around 10% from last year. Customer Service Jobs source BLS.
A customer service representative will interact with clients on a day to day basis on behalf of the organisation they are employed by, with the average rate of pay in the US at about 31K yearly.
Best Customer Service Jobs in Wind River, WY
Customer Service Job Description
Any organization that interacts with people will certainly need a customer service department. Although there are all kinds of different fields in which you can land work as a customer service representative, the job description can be usually be summed up as follows, working with new customers by answering product or service related queries, providing details about other products or services, as well as resolving any problems customers may have.
Customer service Representative Duties
As a customer service representative you will be communicating with customers daily and you will have a number of responsibilities. Below you will see some of those duties you may be expected to perform;
- Access and update customer details with the right information
- Take ownership of customer issues by handling problems, via phone, in person, online or email.
- Help with orders, refunds or cancellations
- Professionally greet and welcome customers
- Provide company details
- Be a representative for your company
- Report to the customer service manager
Customer Service Representative Skills
Regardless of the customer service sector you have gained employment in, the ability to be adaptable and overcome challenges will be part of a number of skills you should posses including;
- Patience especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be an excellent communicator
- The ability to multi task
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A good problem solver, as well as being able to spot problems before they arise
Customer Service Manager in Wind River, WY
The Customer Service Manager will have the overall responsibility for customer relations. You will also be required to train and lead your staff, to provide exemplary customer service and you should have an expert knowledge of your company’s products, services and procedures. Customer service manager source wikipedia.
You may also be responsible for reporting and data analysis, finance and setting a clear mission strategy as well as using every opportunity to raise your company’s standards within the industry.
Companies That Employ Customer Service Representatives in Wind River, WY
You may take a look at the map below for businesses that can offer customer service jobs in Wind River, WY